Packed with 3-rows as an SUV should and yet wearing the crown of luxury, the all-new Infiniti QX60 goes from carpool lane to concert hall in the blink of an eye. Fall in love with this aesthetically beautiful yet stunningly functional masterpiece that keeps you connected kinesthetically to the future.
- The graceful, sporty proportions and intricate design of the all-new QX60 subtly flaunt the power under the bonnet.
- The 2022 QX60 has been completely reimagined, with a higher waistline, wider, more muscular proportions, a more pronounced hood, and striking and powerful proportions all around.
- The QX60’s rear D-pillar features an all-new wrap-around glass treatment that rejects traditional vehicle design in favor of clean, luxurious simplicity.
- This car is their first two-tone model, with colors like Moonbow Blue, Deep Bordeaux, Majestic White, Grand Blue, Warm Titanium, Graphite Shadow paired with a Black Obsidian roof. Alternately, the entire vehicle is also available in a single solid tone of the aforementioned shades.
Cabin style and interiors
- The QX60’s cabins offer a space contrast like never before – uncluttered interiors that are incredibly open, offering a boosted sense of calm that stays consistent through the ride.
- Both front seats have eight-way power adjustments, but Infiniti also offers options like ventilated front seats, a massage feature, and heated rear seats.
- The QX60’s standard panoramic moonroof has an awe-inspiring effect.
- The QX60 uses a unique theater-seating approach to its internal layout, slightly raising the height of each row as you move further back to give passengers a better view of the road ahead and a more connected overall experience.
- The interior material – the most decadent leather – renders the seats akin to thrones which have plenty of reclining room.
Efficiency and Mechanics
- Tuned for efficiency as you progress through the gears, with the transmission’s halt very subtle in Sport mode, allows for seamless handling.
- The steering is vastly improved over previous models, with a better on-center feel for fewer maneuvers while cruising.
- The electric power-assist system retains its predecessor’s light feeling at low speeds, but strengthens for more sport on bends and curves at higher speeds.
Engine and Performance
- The 3.5L V6 direct-injection engine in the QX60 produces 295 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque, with an idle start/stop feature that improves efficiency.
- The 9-speed automatic transmission with manual-mode paddle shifters provides confident control and palpable responsiveness, no matter the terrain.
- The new QX60’s exceptional fuel-economy estimates for front-wheel-drive models are 21 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway, with a 1 mpg decrease on the highway (‘mpg’ is miles per gallon).
Tech And Infotainment
- No matter which road you’re on, the car ensures connectedness in every way.
- Apple Play and Android Auto are synchronous with the infotainment system, so you can connect your phone easily to the car and receive calls, emails, and so much more.
- To increase the sense of calm, Infiniti has added a richer audio system: a 17 speaker Bose system, surrounding the cabin with acoustics that will bring life to the multimedia system
- Charging is quick and easy with the wireless charging features and multiple USB ports.
- ProPILOT Assist reduces the stress of stop-and-go driving in traffic by controlling the acceleration, braking, and steering during single-lane highway travel.
- Infiniti Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front air bags for the driver and front passenger shows heightened attention to safety detail.
- The LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) makes it easier to install compatible child restraint seats.
- Its lane departure feature, which sounds an audible warning if you drift into the lanes, is part of its preventative safety.
- For safe and secure rides, standard rear automatic braking, forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection, predictive forward collision warning, rear cross-traffic alert (with haptic steering wheel alert), and high beam assist are included.
While we like the add-ons like optional massaging front seats and a 10.8-inch color head-up display, the responsiveness leaves something to be desired, as its capacitive-touch buttons for the radio and climate control functions require a decisive poke to activate.
While the QX60 comes at par with rivals such as the Lexus GX 460, Acura MDX, Audi Q5, BMW X5, it does better because the Infiniti has created something fresh and entirely new while redesigning this crucial member of the brand’s mid luxury SUV collection.
The Infiniti QX60 focuses on two elements – luxury and calm, and delivers admirably on them. This results in a vehicle with interior leather in texture, color and experience that you’ve never witnessed before and a smooth, seamless ride where you are in control of experiencing the adventure, but not the external chaos.
Selling at a starting price of approx. AED 175,000
When Does It Launch?
The QX 60 will be on sale to drivers in early 2022. Expect it in Dubai markets by May or June 2022.