Women Health Fair, with the theme of “360 Support for Women in Health and wellness”, will take place on 15th March 2023 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It provides a live forum for speakers to communicate their incisive research, expertise, and experience in the fields of personal hygiene technology, and personal health.
Through these diverse partnerships, the fair seeks to educate the attendees from a worldwide perspective, focusing on trending themes and critical issues that affect women on a daily basis, such as updates on women’s health issues.
- Nighat Haroon – ICF Relationship Coach
- Dr. Adenike Dairo – DHA licensed General Physician
- Dr. DimpleTiwari – Dermatologist
- Dr. Ritu Khare – Breast Oncologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon IRAC clinics and Kings College Hospital, Dubai
- Shaguffta Pattel – Image Transformation and Personal Branding Specialist
- Dzovig Van KzLeef – Personal Stylist and Shopper
The purpose of the event is to unite women in the health industry, and it is hosted by Nikkithecoach and Talkingly. This conference is designed for a diverse group of professionals, including health experts, women with personal health concerns, health and wellness coaches, health tech founders, entrepreneurs, business owners, and wellness trainers, who are committed to advancing their knowledge and skills in the health and wellness industry.